CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Keeping Busy

I have not had much time this week to update the blog. I have been keeping busy with work this week and after-hours events and house work. I have some pictures from Easter to post with Dezi in his Easter duds. Mom, Dezi, and me haven't had many pictures together because mom or me have been behind the camera. This Easter we were able to get a picture of all of us. I will get the picture up as soon as I can.
Dezi and mom are doing great. They have been spending the week in Missouri at grandma and grandpas' house. Melissa and Dezi have also spent some quality time with the great grandparents. I have missed the family at home so I'm ready for them to return and I'm hoping it will be awhile before mom decides to leave with Dezi for that length of time again.

0 comments: