CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Papi Feeding Dezi

Papi got to feed Dezi tonight. Dezi took his first bottle this evening and I would say it was a success. We introduced a bottle of mothers milk warmed up from being frozen. It worked better than we anticipated. We weren't really sure what to expect but we wanted to try it. We know that eventually Dezi will be eating his meals this way during the day when mom goes back to work. I think it is also good so that if mama wants to leave the house for a couple of hours to run some errands she will be able to do so and I will be able to do a feeding. It was exciting to be able to feed Dezi myself. It didn't take much to get him to take the bottle but I know he still likes being cuddled up with his mama.

0 comments: