CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Beginnings


I really enjoy spring because it brings new beginnings with all of the plants and flowers blossoming. We have a lot of plants around the house that bloom throughout the year and the season started. Dezi coming into the world this spring made me think about his new beginning and what the rest of the seasons will be like as we go into summer, fall, and winter with him.

How this started is that each day I look out the kitchen windowand look for any new blooms and this week I saw three that caught my eye. The reason they caught my attention is because they have never bloomed together before. Since we have been in our home there have only been two that bloom each season. However this year three bloomed. It made me think that this was a symbol of our family and a new beginning for us this spring.

0 comments: