CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to Work for Papi

Dezi is a week and a couple of days old now. It has been great to spend the week at home with Dezi and mama. I am dreading going back to work and wondering what sleeping and eating patterns Dezi will be developing during the day. He seems to get better every night or maybe we are just used to not getting regular sleep. Tomorrow will be the test for me as I will have to actually wake up early and stay up and go to work. I'm trying to get myself back in the mode of selling and business development. It is a challenge for me. I'm going to play Power Ball this week and pray for a win so I can stay home and start my own business.

Dezi used his little crib this week that grandpa made for his mama when she was a baby. He doesn't sleep very long in it but we are going to work on getting him to take naps in it during the day. The little crib sits in the living room and has become another piece of furniture for us. Grandpa Phil made the crib over 3o years ago and it had been used by friends of the family over the years. We have since got the crib back and did some small repair and restoration to it and it looks brand new. I painted it to match the trim in the house and it fits in well. We hope that friends and family who come to visit with little ones will be able to use the crib as well.

1 comments:

Hillary said...

Ahh, I loved hearing his little tiny squeaks today-he's so precious!

He'll get the sleeping thing-Ruby still sleeps with us. I always had to remember that Ruby spent her whole life snuggled reeeeally close to her mama, so it's no wonder they really don't want to sleep in these huge beds alone.

His bed looks so nice!