CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

This is Week 3 for Dezi!

This is week 3 for Dezi. He is doing great. Tonight he got his first full bath as his little belly button finally fell off. That also means that his "man parts" are healed as well. It is amazing how fast a diaper change can now be completed without needing to take special care of his "man parts". He sleeps well most of the time and seems to continue to be very calm. Dezi will definitely let you know when he is hungry, tired, or wants a diaper change. However, my thought is that he always wants to eat. I also still contend that we are very lucky that we can get 3 to 4 hours of sleep out of him from time to time. I completed my first attempt at video and just did a quick clip to try it out. I'm hoping to put something really good together as soon as I work on getting better with the software of editing and transitioning video. Enjoy this 8 second clip of Dezi.

0 comments: