CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

It Has Been A Busy Week

Today is Thursday and tomorrow will be Friday and the completion of a week back to work. It has been a very busy week back to work. There doesn't seem to be enough time in the day for work or sleep. I had work events after work every night this week, which is typical for me during the last week of the month. It has been a challenge to say the least.
Melissa had her mother with her this entire week helping her around the house and keeping her company. She has been very helpful. They have taken Dezi out on the town a few times and he seems to enjoy getting out. I think he will really like it when the weather turns and it is warm outside. I'm ready for the warm weather for sure and I'm going to take advantage of getting Dezi out on walks.
I'm ready for the weekend to hopefully get a couple of hours of exercise for myself and spend some time with the boy. I have a yard project of putting mulch down and I would really like to get it done but I think it will be weather permitting this weekend. It is the end of March and they are talking about snow and cold temperatures. What happened to Spring!?

1 comments:

Hillary said...

We're supposed to get two feet...starting in about one hour. I hate snow. I'm off to the grocery store in case we can snowed in for a few days. :(